Thursday, January 17, 2008

another day

It's been long since any proper classes have been going on for us. Infact today i heard a friend of mine comment that since 19th November '07, we've never been in class for a whole 6 hours. I really feel bad.

The main reason for this feeling is that today, we missed a workshop term, which we really wanted to complete and had almost finished fixing the work when we're asked to attend the inauguration of the 'International Conference on Materials for Future' being conducted in our college in connection with the golden jubilee celebrations with the cooperation of ISRO, ISTE and IE(India). Big programme it is. I'm not interested.

And now that all the staff are busy at various paper presentations, we decided not to take any chance and declared mass cut. Seems like we've not even let teacher engage 30 hours this semester, which commenced in my best belief somewhere in mid- November. What the hell. Most are really boring. We also do happen to have a paper whose name i don't even want to utter. The hour is so horrible that i've heard my classmates who've never even thought of cutting an hour cry for a mass cut.

Today mamoo asked me what my paln is. I didn't understand and he explained that S3 exams are nearing. When? He don't know. Nor do i or any one i know of for that matter.It's almost two months into S4 and most of my counterparts in various universities are finished with their S3 exams. Can't i feel pathetic?

No comments: