Sunday, February 08, 2009

I got a Ride

It was on a 7th evening that i left my home to join this college. And two years and 4 months later, on another 7th, i get myself a bike. Ya, i finally got one. Those days of pleading and threatening are behind me, and now i ride a brand new Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme.

It's a long story how i ended up with this CBZ. After much deliberatios, we had settled on hunk, and got the papers ready for that. This was primarly because i was told by the dealer that i'll have to wait for about one month after booking to get myself a black and red CBZ. And i wanted a black hunk then.

May be my lucky stars, when i reached the showroom, there's no black hunk and instead there was 10 CBZ lying around, from which my father asked me to pick one. It was a total surprise considering that just 5 minutes prior to that my father had told me "the only 'bike' i find here is CD Deluxe which i would like to buy for you, rest all doesn't look much like a bike."

First stop apart from the pump was at the church. After all, he's the only one who can see to it that i get back home the way i left. After a round of thanks, i'm off.

No adventure plans. Just the daily commute. :) [ i wish].

1 comment:

Hailstone said...

New pinch!

So, the bike I saw today was new one alle? Have nice drive! :)